Das Alphorn in den Ruinenmauern von Château Montségur

Sonntag, 30. März 2014

ENGLISH and other languages

For all my non German-speaking friends

google translate

Use google translate (right hand sidebar) for English or any other language and have a good laugh. To read about my fundraising campaign and the supported projects, click on the links below or the ones provided in the English summary (left hand sidebar).
Contact me (use the »Kommentar«-web form at the bottom of the page) if you have any questions or if you want to know, what this all is really about and google translate doesn't make sense at all of my blogposts. Unfortunately, I won't have time to translate all posts manually, but if there is something of special interest to you which you cannot access by google translate I will edit the google translation for your - or write my own :).

My fundraising campaign

To visit my fundraising campaign Sentier Cathare on betterplace.org, click on these links here or use the English summary on the left. There you find links to all the supported projects for disabled children in South Korea, a Swiss donkey rescue organisation or Niederhasli's wind band with an English description. You might want to have a look at the posts labelled »english« and at parts of the »Tipps zu diesem Blog«-page (see right hand sidebar) from time to time or to retrieve this blogpost.

Fersengeld

My fundraising campaign is called »Fersengeld«. Ferse = heel, geld = money. There's an expression »Fersengeld geben« - (to give heel money) which means »to turn tail and run, probably because you didn't pay up. So the campaign's name - pun intended.

Fersengeld poll (left hand sidebar)

This part is static and google translate cannot access it. Here's what the poll's about:

Which amount of money do you feel is appropriate for a donation (per km)?

- 1 Swiss franc or more
- 50 Rappen
- 10 Rappen
- less than 10 Rappen
- I don't see any reason to support this campaign
- don't know



Thank you for sharing your opinion! Thank you for your contribution and keeping me company me on my hike.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen